Bring the most exciting Face AR features to any apps
using our Augmented Reality SDK with 3D face tracking.
Engage consumers with virtual makeup try on, video face beautification, hairstyle simulators and real-time face retouch features
Choose 3D mask from our biggest Face Filter catalogue
or create custom Snapchat-like filters with our tools
Build cross-platform augmented reality apps with
face filters, 3D effects, avatars and emojis in Unity
- Easy to integrate
- Mobile optimized
- Works offline
- Technical support
Bring in all TikTok features into your app with one Video Editor SDK
- Apply face mask & AR filters to video
- Face beautification for live camera recording
- Create slideshows from photos
- Add audio, text, GIF
- Trimming, concatenation, slowmo
Banuba Face AR SDK White Paper
Explore how to build amazing augmented reality apps with 3D filters, animation, and beauty effects.
- The entire line of brand’s beauty products available for virtual try-on
- Gamification, reviews, recommendations, and social features
- The first mobile app of this kind in Indonesia
- 55.000+ installs - a great result for a niche cosmetics brand focused on one country
- Helping young audiences express their talents with video creation.
- Record 15-second video clips using a built-in mobile video editor.
- Easy and intuitive video editing features.
- Most popular and trendy video processing effects.
- Fun AR filters to apply in live mode or after recording.
- Users create and share entertaining content using video editing features and effects.
- Awards based on how viral the video becomes.
- Uniquely Indianised AR filters.
- Video and audio editing tools similar to TikTok.
- 550,000 downloads in just ten days, over 2.5 million downloads total.
- Korea-based seller of the karaoke equipment wanted to make the digital karaoke experience easier and more enjoyable.
- Banuba provided face touch-up technology that lets users look their best while singing karaoke. They can enhance their appearance with fun, beauty face filters from our catalog. The Face AR technology helped to increase user satisfaction in both iOS and Android apps and motivated people to sing more.
- Chamoji app allows users to create stunning selfie and share their precious memories on social media.
- With Banuba technology, users expand their language of expression and creativity, applying AR face filters, beautification, virtual makeup, hair coloring and animated backgrounds. The variety of Face AR features enabled with Banuba SDK keeps users entertained for a long time and makes them return to the app for new masks and features.
- The US-based production agency Blue Pixel Creates implemented a creative marketing campaign dedicated to football events. They equipped a 'Sunday Night Football Bus' with a AR photo booth.
- Through the Banuba technology fans could try on AR masks, take videos and photos with event-based backgrounds and share on social networks. The AR photo booth provided a more exciting experience. The selfie sharing promoted the event on socials.
- On a mission to democratise the influencer market, MNFST [Manifest] app allows people to promote brands and get rewarded for it.
- To make the content creation easy and engaging, Banuba provided Face AR features: face filters, beautification, virtual makeovers, 3D backgrounds. Users create trending videos, become influencers and grow their audience and use Face AR tools to draw attention to social and ecological problems.
Banuba Augmented Reality Platform is a set of computer vision technologies, frameworks and libraries to bring any Face AR functionality imaginable to any device and platform.
Our AR Platform is more than just a development toolkit. It includes
- Face detection and tracking which sees the face in 3D and overlays the AR experience.
- AR SDKs and 3D Rendere that enable face augmentation features in your app and ensure the most realistic experience.
- Asset Store, a collection of production-ready AR effects.
- AR Cloud lets you deliver hundreds of effects to your app and keep it lightweight.
- Studio tools that help you create your own filters.
This way, we provide an entire ecosystem that lets you create ultra-immersive augmented reality apps and experiences.
For businesses and developers looking to build successful communication apps, Banuba offers the most powerful and feature-rich Face AR SDK.
Users can magically change their appearance, augment and beautify themselves, effortlessly animate the backgrounds and much more.
For app developers looking to boost user-generated videos and grow their apps organically, Banuba offers Video Editor SDK.
Video Editor SDK lets you integrate a TikTok-like functionality into your app. Face filters, beautification, animated backgrounds, video effects — our SDK provides a full range of features that make mobile video creation a breeze.
Inspire users to create short videos. Engage them with industry-best Face AR filters. Build active communities where people self-express with video.
You can use our AR SDKs to create AR Communication and AR Commerce mobile and web apps.
Photo & video apps
- Add more value to your app with unique face editing features
- Create viral face apps and filters, e.g. find your celeb twin
- Promote your product, event or brand with AR filters
- Engage your audience with on-the-spot AR photo booths
- Let streamers generate creative content using AR camera features
- Introduce innovative monetization options, e.g. masks for donation
Video chat apps
- Animate day-to-day communication with masks, avatars and live emoji
- Improve video communication and make it more fun with AR
- Let users send creative video messages within your chat
- Improve the quality of video calls with face touch up filters
- Add privacy to virtual meetings with background removers
Social networking apps
- Allow users to create professional videos, vlogs and stories
- Edit, smarten up and express users’ identity in selfies
Music & karaoke apps
- Transform users into famous artists and singers
- Create thematic filters to add vibes to your app
- Add filters as ice-breakers to inspire live conversation
- Let users record creative videos and add them to their profiles
- Visualize lessons to help learners better understand the topic
- Increases attention and involvement with AR
- Motivate players to socialize in AR chats
- Develop face games where users control the gameplay using facial expressions
- Increase sales and brand awareness with try on for makeup, glasses, jewelry on your website or mobile app.
Our mobile AR SDKs support iOS, Android platforms, so you can develop native AR apps. For cross-platform and hybrid development, you can integrate it with React Native, Flutter and Ionic apps, however, we don't provide integration out of the box. For desktop, it supports MacOS and Windows.
We also provide Augmented Reality SDK for Unity which brings face filters, beautification and background remover cross-platforms to Unity games and apps.
Our Web AR SDK allows you to embed augmented reality to websites using our simple APIs and JavaSript code.
With our AR SDKs, you can drive more organic traffic, increase user-generated content, and introduce new monetization options.
- Boost engagement, user session, and content sharing
- Scale organic traffic with user-generated content (UGC)
- Retain users with new AR content added to your app
- Save time and money on development by integrating ready features
- Minimize time to market and save on content creation by licensing ready AR assets
Sample Filters & Documentation
SDK features are documented and include code samples. You’ll have sample effects which you can customize per your needs.
Our AR SDKs are easily integrated with third-party software, C++ libraries and mobile frameworks like Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
SDK features are embedded via APIs and include documentation.
Our technologies are optimized for minimal power consumption, low data size and memory usage. We can provide the minimal configuration of Face AR SDK of 13 Mb.