Video Editor SDK
Leverage our AI-powered video editor to unleash your users’ creativity & skyrocket TikTok-like short video creation.
The Most Powerful Augmented Reality Video Editor SDK for Mobile
Allow your users to create stunning social videos with our short video SDK and API. Powerful features, easy video editing, engaging effects, TikTok-like UI and cross-platform support to grow your app and user base.
Face AR Masks
Improve usability with realistic face-filter overlays both in real-time and during post-processing.
- Realistic try-on
- Morphing effects
- Animal and famous character filters
- Animated backgrounds
- 2D/3D stickers applied to the face
- 3D animation
- Trigger-effects enabled with facial expressions
Accelerate content creation times with our video processing API.
Limited only by your creativity, our API enables multiple filters on a single video.
Familiar and Unique Effects
Explore a extensive catalogue of familiar effects from platforms such as TikTok as well as new effects such as “Rave”, “Cathode Flash”, and “Soul”
Control every second of your video with our slow-mo and speed-up effects.
Tap To Control
Explore the controls offered on our Camera UI screen with speed settings ranging from 0.5x to 3x.
Designed for Usability
There’s no need to struggle with tiny buttons as our UI is optimised for mobile usability.
Text & GIFs
- Adding multiple objects.
- GIF layer scale, rotation.
- Adjusting their duration using the timeline.
- Changing their position on the screen by simply dragging.
Color Filters (LUT)
Enjoy maximum freedom with colour corrections to all aspects of your video.
Choose which filters express your individuality the best from our catalogue of Instagram-like filters.
Can’t find that perfect filter? Not to worry as our API supports the uploading of most custom filters.
Experience powerful functionality for audio processing with our Audio Editor Module.
Record & Mix
Experiment with robust audio recording and mixing tools.
Ensure perfect timing with our audio-visual syncing features.
With the SDK, users can not only edit existing videos, but also record a new pieces of content just inside your app. What's inside here:
- Recording with back or front cameras
- Setting timer (3s, 5s, 10s) allowing to delay the start of the shooting and pre-define the length of the recorded video in this mode (up to 1 min)
- Setting the recording speed: 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 3x.
Inspirational Customer Stories
- The video editor SDK offered all the core features for a short video social network
- Total development time decreased by 50%
- High user ratings and positive reviews
- Video and audio editing tools similar to TikTok.
- Users create and share entertaining content using video editing features and effects.
- Awards based on how viral the video becomes.
- Uniquely Indianised AR filters.
- 550,000 downloads in just ten days, over 2.5 million downloads total.
- Helping young audiences express their talents with video creation.
- Record 15-second video clips using a built-in mobile video editor.
- Easy and intuitive video editing features.
- Most popular and trendy video processing effects.
- Fun AR filters to apply in live mode or after recording.
Integrate & customize end-to-end Video Editing API in your app
Deliver a great unique video editing experience to your users using our Video Editor API. Save tons of hours on development with our easy-to-start solution, and enjoy the freedom of creating your own UI and user experience.
Platforms & Technical Requirments
AI Video Editor SDK supports React Native and Flutter. It runs on devices starting from iOS 10.0+ / Android 6.0 or higher.
iPhone 5s and later
Open GL ES 3.0
Objective C, Swift
Camera 2 API
Open GL ES 3.0 (3.1 for Neural networks on GPU)
Video Editing SDK Built For Creators
Accommodate the next-generation of social video creation with all features in a single SDK.
Accelerate app development with an extensive range of features, ready to be tailored to your needs.
Effortlessly create professional videos with beautification, colour filters, and 3D masks.
Our AR features are optimised for mobile devices, delivering high-quality performances on all devices including low-spec phones.
Becoming a creator no longer requires in-depth technical expertise with our intuitive and ergonomic designs.
Our frequent feature updates will keep your users coming back, driving your user-LTV.
Trusted by 100+ Global Businesses
The SDK cost is calculated based on its features, the number of apps and platforms for which you're developing your face filter app. Please, see more details here.
We provide a 14-day free trial of all SDK features for you to assess its performance in your app.
You can also check our video editor demo app. It contains all the Video SDK features and showcases the real-time user experience.
Video Editor SDK supports Android and iOS native platforms. Please, refer to the technical system requirements and versions.
Our SDK is compatible with some popular cross-platform frameworks, like React Native, Flutter and NativeScript.
Yes, we ensure that our video editor SDK works on specific devices. We provide the list of devices under SLA (Service Level Agreement).
No, we do not collect any user data. Our algorithms work offline, and video processing occurs on a user device. It means no user content or data are sent to our servers, therefore we have no access to it.
Please, check our SDK data collection and processing policy.
You can find the Video Editor SDK documentation and integration samples on our GitHub pages:
Yes, we have a collection of ready face filter assets which you can licence together with the video editor. You can store them in the AR cloud to save the app size. Please, read more information about face filter licencing in our whitepaper.
Yes, the video editor SDK includes voice changing effects too. Users can change their voice to sound like an Elf, Robot, Squirrel, Giant, Echo or Baritone.