- Easy to integrate
- Mobile optimized
- Works offline
- Technical support
Video Editor SDK
Bring in all TikTok features into your app with one AR Video Editor SDK
- Apply face mask & AR filters to video
- Face beautification for live camera recording
- Create slideshows from photos
- Add audio, text, GIF
- Trimming, concatenation, slowmo
Face AR for Retail
How brands can apply Face AR to drive sales, personalize experiences and build viral marketing campaigns.
- AR-based social media platform dedicated to fashion. They were looking to engage and inspire younger users with Face AR features.
- Banuba provided an intuitive video editor, custom face filters and helped to launch the project within several weeks. We designed unique video editing features and post-processing effects, so users can easily create nice videos, self-express and share their creativity.
- The AR-powered mobile social game platform was looking to enhance the gameplay and add immersion with a video chat where users can see each other.
- By integrating our Face Filter SDK, the game allows players to pick AR masks or 'Game-faces' and wear them in real-time while playing. Users can communicate through the shared experience, feel connected and have fun with AR filters and live digital avatars.
- Korea-based seller of the karaoke equipment wanted to make the digital karaoke experience easier and more enjoyable.
- Banuba provided face touch-up technology that lets users look their best while singing karaoke. They can enhance their appearance with fun, beauty face filters from our catalog. The Face AR technology helped to increase user satisfaction in both iOS and Android apps and motivated people to sing more.
- Chamoji app allows users to create stunning selfie and share their precious memories on social media.
- With Banuba technology, users expand their language of expression and creativity, applying AR face filters, beautification, virtual makeup, hair coloring and animated backgrounds. The variety of Face AR features enabled with Banuba SDK keeps users entertained for a long time and makes them return to the app for new masks and features.
AR photo booth
- The US-based production agency Blue Pixel Creates implemented a creative marketing campaign dedicated to football events. They equipped a 'Sunday Night Football Bus' with a AR photo booth.
- Through the Banuba technology fans could try on AR masks, take videos and photos with event-based backgrounds and share on social networks. The AR photo booth provided a more exciting experience. The selfie sharing promoted the event on socials.
- On a mission to democratise the influencer market, MNFST [Manifest] app allows people to promote brands and get rewarded for it.
- To make the content creation easy and engaging, Banuba provided Face AR features: face filters, beautification, virtual makeovers, 3D backgrounds. Users create trending videos, become influencers and grow their audience and use Face AR tools to draw attention to social and ecological problems.