Working @Banuba means
We’re creating innovative technologies. One that will have a huge impact on how our future will look like.
We're the space where ideas buzz. We never stop thinking of how to conquer the world by doing things we enjoy most.
From groundbreaking remote HR monitoring or dataset robot that teaches machines to teach themselves — things we do are complicated but fun.
Ad Monetization Manager
Banuba Development is a technology company that creates games and mobile products in the Entertainment, Photo & Video, Health & Fitness categories using its own AI developments.
Banuba Development are high-class professionals. Constant improvement, interesting tasks, a purposeful and friendly team - all this awaits you at Banuba.
We are currently looking for a Mobile Advertising Monetization Manager
- Setting up advertising waterfalls for mediation;
- Daily traffic monitoring and rapid response;
- Interaction with current partners and mediators. Search for new partners;
- Interaction with project teams, User Acquisition departments and analytics to collect, analyze and improve the monetization metrics of projects;
- Providing reports on a regular basis and upon request.
- 1-2 years experience in mobile traffic monetization;
- Knowledge of ad network dashboards and experience with mediation;
- Experience with monetization analytics;
- Upper-Intermediate english level and higher;
- Working with Excel / Google spreadsheets.
Banuba Development is a computer vision centric startup based in Minsk. We embrace technology and believe in the power of machine learning.
Augmented reality is expanding at a fast pace. Innovations are booming. To be ahead in technology, Banuba Development is developing a mobile app designed to create and share AR videos.
Now we are looking for a motion designer for part-time collaboration.
- Create promotional videos for Facebook, Google, and so on;
- Create concepts and scenarios;
- Make editing, keying, trekking, color correction.
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Encoder;
- Implementation of both ready-made scenarios and your own concepts, ideas;
- Knowledge of video editing principles;
- Knowledge of the rules of frame composition, color, lighting, etc .;
The Banuba team are high-class professionals. We are now looking for a Flutter Developer to strengthen our new product development team (AR, Video)
The ability to work with augmented reality technologies, the creation of modern mobile applications, continuous improvement, a friendly team - all this awaits you at Banuba. Come to us!
- 1 year or more experience in commercial development for mobile platforms;
- Flutter development experience from 1 year;
- Strong command of Git;
- Experience with data;
- Experience in implementing tasks with business logic;
- Experience in implementing complex tasks with UI
We create progressive augmented reality technologies and bring them to amazing mobile applications that are loved by millions of people.
We also have several B2B products - Face AR SDK and AR VideoEditor SDK. The B2B department is growing rapidly and now we have several vacancies that we are ready to offer candidates for consideration.
One of these vacancies is Account Manager.
If you are interested in advanced technologies, artificial intelligence, machine vision, you are the one we need!
- build long-term relationships with clients;
- manage the relationship of the client with the internal departments of the company;
- monitor and analyze the use of our product by the client;
- work with receivables;
- prepare demo presentations and POS materials for SDK updates for corporate clients, upsale;
- promptly prepare invoices for clients;;
- At least 3 years of experience in working with clients in the IT field;
- Technical background;
- Excellent communication, presentation skills;
- English proficiency - from Upper-intermediate (written and spoken)
Banuba development is a company that develops mobile augmented reality products. Everything is based on our own technologies developed by the R&D department of the company.
Cooperation with Banuba is an opportunity for rapid professional growth, working side by side with the most experienced specialists of the company, interesting experience in working with AR technologies, cameras, multimedia.
We are looking for a web developer for one of the teams.
Participation in the development of one of the key products of the company
- Desire to learn and develop in a new way;
- Experience with git;
- Basic knowledge of html, css, jsx;
- English language - from Intermediate level.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of other languages, in particular python and C ++;
- Knowledge of the peculiarities of the operation of browser engines;
- Basic knowledge in 3D modeling;
- Knowledge and experience with WebGL and GLSL (even experience with three.js or babylon.js will do)
Who We Are:
We're Banuba. The cutting-edge computer vision lab that pioneers face-augmenting reality. We create the world’s fastest AR mobile communication platform that helps brands and developers to build ultra-immersive camera apps — one that works like a magic mirror.
We use artificial intelligence and deep learning to teach today’s camera to see and sense the world the way we, humans, do. And in the future? We set our sight on the 21st-century camera that sees things far beyond human vision.
160+ amazing people. Developers, data scientists, creative minds, and visionary leaders — we're the techno-optimists who believe in a better, AR-fueled tomorrow, one that we make happen today.
Lead Generator is a specialist who focuses on outbound sales.
The main task of LeadGen is to contact the maximum possible number of potential customers, qualify them, identify the potential for possible cooperation and recommend business development managers for further communication.
The goal of LeadGen is to pass SQL through the sales funnel.
Searching for clients, communicating with them through calls, video calls, emails, social networks, instant messengers;
Clarification of needs and product consultation;
Promotion of leads along the sales funnel;
Working with the customer base (writing follow-up letters);
Writing reports on the results of their work.
Ability for self-organization and time management;
Ability to meet work pace and deadlines;
Good communication skills;
Experience in IT sales (full cycle or lead generation) at least 1 year.
The level of English is Upper intermediate and above;
Link Builder (SEO Specialist)
Banuba Development is a fast-growing startup in Minsk that develops technology products based on computer vision. We believe in the union of machine learning and creativity!
The field of augmented reality is rapidly evolving, constantly releasing technological innovations into the world. Banuba Development develops mobile applications that are capable of creating and transmitting real-time augmented reality video streams.
Banuba Development are high-class professionals. Continuous improvement, interesting tasks, a purposeful and friendly team - all this awaits you at Banuba. Come!
Now we are looking for a Link Builder specialist to strengthen our team.
- Understanding of Google search engine ranking algorithms;
- Experience in using the services https://ahrefs.com/, https://www.semrush.com;
- Experience in collecting donor domains based on competitor analytics (exports and filtering of link profiles);
- Experience in forming an anchor list and link building strategy;
- Experience in conducting outreach for the western market;
- Experience in working with crowd marketing manually and through the formation of contractor briefs, control of placements;
- Analytics of the effectiveness of link promotion, control of changes in the positions of key queries used in the anchor list;
- Experience with link exchanges;
- Analytics of the quality of donor domains (relevance, DR, spam of outgoing links and anchor lists);
- Analytics of the availability of PS sanctions on donor domains;
- Monitoring of posted links, recovery as needed (by services (https://linkchecker.pro/) and manually).
Middle QA engineer
Banuba Development is a fast-growing startup that develops AR technologies and mobile products that create and transmit real-time augmented reality video streams.
The Banuba Development team are high-class professionals. We are currently looking for a QA engineer who will help us maintain the quality of our products at a high level.
- Test FaceAR SDK, demo applications, RnD technologies;
- Conduct performance testing;
- Write test documentation for both internal and external use;
- View regular launches of CI assemblies, analysis of emerging errors, reporting bugs;
- Analysis of competitors, comparative testing, independent preparation of conclusions for business features;
- Analysis and testing of problems from b2b-clients, independent search and reporting of the problem;
- Constant communication with the development team, with the RnD development department with the support and b2b department.
- Work experience (at the level of self-assembly of ready-made projects): Xcode, Android studio;
- Experience with: git, github (basic level + understanding how it works), command line, any code editor;
- Experience in testing mobile and desktop applications, understanding the specifics of testing for these platforms;
- Experience with web projects, understanding what npm is;
- A plus will be basic skills in graphic and video editors for processing and presenting test results;
- Skills in drawing up and writing technical documentation and internal instructions;
- Good written English.
Sales development representative
Banuba creates progressive augmented reality technologies and implement them to amazing mobile applications that are loved by millions of people.
B2B products are Face Augmented Reality SDK, which allows our customers to embed AR effects into their mobile applications, and AI Videoeditor SDK, a video editor with AR effects overlay function, a collection of filters and animated backgrounds.
A sales development representative is a specialist who focuses on lead qualifications.
The main task of SDR is to contact the maximum possible number of potential customers, qualify them, determine the potential for possible cooperation and recommend business development managers for further communication.
The goal of SDR is to shorten the sales cycle by doing preliminary work with leads.
- Processing of incoming requests from clients through calls, video calls, emails, social networks, instant messengers;
- Clarification of needs and product consultation;
- Lead qualification;
- Promotion of leads along the sales funnel;
- Working with the customer base (writing follow-up letters);
- Writing reports on the results of their work.
- The level of English is Upper intermediate and above;
- Ability for self-organization and time management;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in IT sales (full cycle or lead generation) from 1 year
Banuba is developing a gaming direction and is looking for a Game Designer to create a casual mobile game.
- Calculation and adjustment of game balance, game economy and monetization systems;
- Development of concepts and mechanics from the planning stage to implementation:
- Development of prototypes, formation of concepts and hypotheses with subsequent testing on the product audience;
- Creation of documentation;
- Interaction with the project team.
- 2+ years of experience as a Game Designer;
- Experience with mobile casual games;
- Experience with game analytics;
- Understanding the principles of balance and monetization of free-to-play games;
- High level of proficiency in Excel functionality for building economic models and data visualization (experience in Tableau will be a plus);
- Basic understanding of Unity for adjusting game balance;
- Understanding the features of mobile development for creating game mechanics from a visual, logical and functional point of view;
- Understanding the target audience, their preferences and expectations.
Banuba development is a young tech company that can change your reality!
We create progressive AR technologies and implement them in amazing mobile applications that are loved by millions of people.
And now we are looking for a person who loves and knows how to create graphic content and will do cool art for our applications.
Creation of promotional graphics for the marketing department: ASO and UA creatives.
- Work experience in mobile from 1 year;
- High level of proficiency in Adobe, Sketch, Zeplin products;
- The presence of artistic taste, understanding and constant study of new trends in promotional design;
- Ability to create high quality graphic images in different stylistic directions;
- Ability to estimate deadlines for completing tasks and adherence to these deadlines;
- Creative approach to tasks, initiative;
- Desire to develop and try different ideas at work;
- Teamwork skills.