With the Basic Kit, you can create various effects for communication and video chat apps. It combines a face tracker, rendering engine, video and photo recording and scripting. A set of ready effects is also included.
Photo and video recording features
- Source code provided
- No need to write your own
- Supports HD & FHD resolutions
Detects and tracks the presence of a face in a video flow.
- ARKit support for iPhone X and upper and optimized face tracking for lower devices.
- 1,8m distance
- 25-30 FPS on early devices
- ±90 degree angles
- 360-degree camera rotation
- Operates in poor lighting
- Detection with glasses and face occlusion
- Broad device reach and multiplatform support
Enables realistically rendered AR visualization.
- 3d modelling & animation
- Image-based lighting
- Physically-based rendering
- Animation billboards
- Skinned Mesh Animations
- Face Morphing
- High dynamic range imaging (HDRI)
- Video textures +
- Multisample anti-aliasing
- Sprite animation
- Lookup Table (LUT)
- Texture sequences
You can additionally request a pack of 12 LUTs.