Our currently recommended method is integrating via cocoapods as a package manager, as it allows developers to skip many pain-points from our legacy method.
To integrate Banuba via Cocoapods, please:
- If you are unfamiliar with cocoapods, please see: Guide: Using Cocoapods
- Please see our Getting Started with Banuba on iOS document.
- Visit one of our updated quickstart examples for cocoapods use: iOS-Swift, iOS-ObjectiveC and follow the steps outlined
- Ensure you have our must have modules loaded: BNBSdkCore, BNBEffectPlayer, BNBScripting.
- For additional modules, please see our Cocoapods repository
For our legacy installation method, please:
- Download the Face AR SDK iOS archive from the link provided to you via your trial signup email
- Follow our legacy installation getting started guide.