Face AR SDK
Video Editor SDK
Pricing & Service
Data Collection & Processing
Unity Face Tracking
How can I reduce application size by loading effects from external (online) storage?
Banuba SDK able to load effects only from local drive.
If you want to reduce your application size and load effect from online storage, you should:
- Create online storage and put all necessary effects there (better as zip archives);
- Implement as a part of your application:
- the logic to download effect,
- extract effect to specified folder,
- passed as a path to BanubaSDKManager.init() method (in the case of OffscreenEffectPlayer - UtilityManager (ios, Android), bnb::utility - desktop)
After that load effect regular way via loadEffect passing it name as an argument (folder name).
See also: API for using AR cloud in the SDK